Discover the key ingredients used in our Jarret Tea and all of the benefits that they provide to the skin here...
Moisturizing Cleansing Emollient Properties
Moringa has a high nutritional content of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants that improve the appearance and radiance of skin.
Vitamin A : Build collagen in the skin
Vitamin C : Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
Vitamin E : Healing and anti-inflammatory
Green Tea Kombucha
Skin Brightening Anti-aging Improve Skin Elasticity
Kombucha is made up of three key ingredients: yeast, sugar, and green tea. These contain...
Vitamin B1, B6, B12 : Encourage glowing skin from inside out
Vitamin C : Brighten the skin & combat the appearance of wrinkles
Balance Oily Skin Tighten Pores Refreshes
Lemon Myrtle is a flowering plant that offers a powerhouse of antioxidants to target a wide range of applications.
Vitamin E : Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which help tighten pores and reduce irritations.
Act as a powerful cleanser to assist skin infections, wounds and acne
Vitamin A : Skin whitening and anti-fatigue antioxidants help to strengthen capillaries.
Minimise dark circles under the eye that ensure younger looking and healthier skin for long term.
Emollient Property Ease Allergy Symptoms
Green propolis is a resin-like substance, mainly used to fill in honeycomb crevices for protection.
Antibacterial : Ability to fight against a lot of powerful bacteria.
Smoothing and softening : Regenerate skin to help make skin texture smoother and suppler.
Moisturizing : Hydrates skin without a creamy, heavy residue.
Soothing : Propolis soothes and helps to speed up the recovery process.
Free radical fighting : Antioxidants, helps to keep free radicals from
causing cellular damage
Anti-Aging Improved Hydration For All Skin Types
Ectoin is 100% natural single molecule that’s a powerful, multifunctional active ingredient with outstanding, clinically proven efficacy.
· Anti-aging and cell-protection benefits
· Repairs and improves damaged, aged or stressed and irritated skin
· Prevention of UV-induced skin damage & boosting of skin’s self-defence
· Long-term hydration, skin barrier repair and reinforcement
· Smooths rough and scaly skin, suitable for all skin types.
Anti-Aging Moisturized Balances the Skin’s PH
Manuka Honey is a product of the Manuka Bush and is considered to be native to New Zealand. It’s a natural humectant for super hydrated skin. Used in medicine and skincare for hundreds of years, manuka honey not only feels amazing on the skin, it also provides some impressive benefits.
· Draws moisture into the skin to hydrate, moisturize, nourish, rejuvenate and restore, results in super healthy glowing skin.
· Balances the skin’s pH levels to restore better balance and create an even skin tone.
Anti-Inflammatory Anti-Aging Anti-Redness
Madecassoside is found in green vegetables and is an active ingredient that has an anti-redness & anti-scaling effect.
Type I Collagen : Help to retain plump and youthful skin
Vitamin C : Inflammation control
· Popular ingredient for acne-prone skin
· Calm & moisturize skin
· Reduce itching and irritation
Hydrates Improve Skin Elasticity Anti-Inflammatory
Panthenol is made from pantothenic acid, also known as Vitamin B-5, and occurs organically as it is produced from both plants and animal sources.
· Use as a moisturizer
· Reduces itching, redness and suppresses inflammation
· Improves skin texture and elasticity
· Build up a barrier against irritation & water loss
Anti-Inflammatory Antioxidants Anti-Bacterial
Honeysuckle is arching shrubs or twining vines in the family Caprifoliaceae.
· Rich in skin-friendly nutrients
· Calm irritated skin and nourish dry, oily, or mature skin
· Protect the skin against free radicals that cause damage and signs of aging
· Natural cleanser
· Excellent for treating burns, scrapes, and cuts, and protecting them from infection