We believe in the clean beauty movement.
Honey Jarret is about empowering you to make better choices - better choices for your skin, for yourself and for the planet. We are a clean beauty brand, specialising in products enhanced with natural ingredients to care for and nourish your skin.
· We bring high quality clean beauty products to the modern women. We give you the perfect balance of health and beauty with clean beauty products made of 100% clean ingredients that are non-toxic and non-harmful
· We simplify your makeup routine with products that are compact, effective, and on the go.
· We use optimum formulations and effective manufacturing, as well as creating high quality products at reasonable price.
From weight to protection
Get out of repetitive routines that irritate and burden your skin with sub-par ingredients and unnecessary fragrances. We offer makeup skincare made with healthy, high quality ingredients formulated to minimize irritation and let your natural beauty shine through.
From dryness to moisture
Everyday dirt and pollution can take a toll on your skin and damage it’s natural moisture barrier. We use ingredients that help keep the skin moisturized regardless of sun exposure and seasonal temperature changes
From colour to correction
The more you hide behind layers of makeup, the faster your skin ages. Our products contain beneficial ingredients that help even skin tone and texture.
· We use 100% clean ingredients that are non-toxic and non-harmful to skin and health.
· We invested in Jarret Tea which is the base water widely used in our products. Jarret Tea is made of superfoods designed to supercharge your skin.
· We source the best and innovative ingredients all over the world that are good for the skin.
· Optimum portion and formulation of ingredients is critical to make sure the product is easy to use, yet still affordable.
We love animals and we just cannot make ourselves do it!
Ingredient blacklist: See what you will never find in Honey Jarret products
Korea Dermatology Research Institute: Skin Safety Certification - No irritation
Aligned with our lovely planet
We care about the impact that we have on our planet and believe that the production of our products shouldn’t cause unnecessary harm. We do not test on animals. The wood source used within our packaging is forest management certification (FSC) certified. FSC confirms that the forest is being managed that preserves biological diversity and benefits local community and economic viability. We also use ink made from soybean as the printing ink within our packaging. Compared to traditional petroleum-based ink, soy-based ink is accepted as more environmentally friendly.